10x Traineeship Available In Central Manchester
Halal Incorp is recruiting now for 10x traineeships to support their marketing functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for any young person interested in gaining the skills and experience to take their first steps into digital marketing and content creation with a UK based consultancy with international connections.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4?
- Working directly with clients delivering digital strategies and plans i.e. social media marketing, social media management, building funnels, lead generation, influencer marketing, research email marketing, call scheduling, building landing pages etc.
- To directly deliver a planned, high quality programme of client retention and acquiring new clients, by managing accounts and generating leads for new business
- Where required contribute to the development of plans for delivery of marketing plans, company strategy and projects
- To undertake research where relevant and create reports, PR campaigns and marketing collateral to present to clients/team members
- To establish positive relationships with clients and maintain a strong rapport
- To solve problems and be able to understand the world of social media and online marketing services
- To work flexibly to ensure the needs of our clients are met
- Contributes information, ideas and research to help develop marketing strategies
- To work alongside and support team leaders and management
- Abide by companies Equal Opportunities Policy
- Helps to detail, design and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered and willing to undertake relevant training
- Generate leads, undertake cold/warm email marketing, schedule calls with business prospects and presents relevant data to potential clients
- To undertake administration tasks, manage spreadsheets, client information and build data sets for business development
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- To be an active member of the team and deliver a focused, measurable contribution to Halal Incorp’s operating, in line with company values and principles
- To create social media content, You Tube videos after training, manage accounts on behalf of clients, undertake social media marketing, and complete any other tasks management sets out. Have/set up own social media accounts ie You Tube, Linked In, FB, Insta & Twitter
- To promote a positive image of Halal Incorp through professional operation and conduct with all our stakeholders and the general public
10x Traineeship Available In Central Manchester
Training to be provided
10x Traineeship: This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, functional skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
You will gain work experience and get on the job training to develop in this role and hopefully progress on to the apprenticeship.
This Traineeship is part of a work preparation programme giving young people the skills, knowledge and behaviours that employers are looking for. As part of this Traineeship, you will also be provided with:
- Maths and English training and an opportunity to work towards a recognised maths and English qualifications if you need them
- Digital Skills Training
- Safeguarding Training
- Health and Safety and First Aid Training
Desired skills and qualities
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Punctual and reliable
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Willingness to learn
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and reference as a minimum, to support future job applications. There may be opportunities for interview and progression onto an apprenticeship or into employment with training or further education.
Contact Email: email@example.com